April 15, 2010

More Food!

OK sorry the update is late i was working most of Tuesday and yesterday but i made a trip down to Tucson today with my roommate to look at cars so i made sure to hit up one of the restaurants on my list while we were down there.

I decided i wanted to hit up El Guero Canelo to try their Sonoran style hot dogs and they were fuckin awesome! i actually had the "Sammy Dog" and a regular sonoran style the only difference is that the sammy dog has two hot dogs in the bun and a little more toppings stuffed inside which is the one i suggest it was incredible!  We had my roommates parents with us so i decided to go to the bigger nicer location rather than treking 4 white people into the ghetto but dont worry i will try the other spot when i have less people with me or maybe more mexicans with me...

Anyway here are a couple pics so everyone can drool over them too. The first pic is the bigger sammy dog and the next is the regular sonoran style.




No comments:

Post a Comment