February 2, 2010

Funny Or No?

Ok so while waiting for my supervisor to finish his smoke break the other day at work i decided to amuse everyone that walks through the service halls of the hotel i work at with a little art... The HR staff apparently doesn't have the same sense of humor that me or the rest of my coworkers have because i have since been told how it was "Unprofessional" and they didn't like the whole thing.

I am just curious first of all am i just weird or is it funny? and second if its in the back hall where no guests would ever see it, it took me less time to do than a smoker taking their smoke break, and i do not see it being offensive to anyone in anyway (unless of course your father was kicked down a well by a spartan) is it really that unprofessional? anyway leave your comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I fucking love this!!!! I adore your mind! I would have done the same!!!! KUDOS!

    ReplyDelete