January 31, 2010

Not Really A Good Night...

So sometimes people will say things like "dude i lost my car keys, fell down a muddy hill and got slapped by a midget last night!" and other people always are just like "damn thats how you know the party was the shit!"

So lets try mine... Friday night i broke my octabong, shattered the screen of my iPhone and woke up in a strange house with the worst headache i have ever had... and now you get to see the picture of the madness and then you tell me was it a good night? cuz i don't really feel like it was that great of a night...


Now in all fairness the Octabong is still plenty usable it just pisses me off and the iPhone actually works exactly as good as it did before the screen got shattered its just a bitch to see stuff now so i guess its not THAT bad but still im not too happy with the outcome of last night.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should come to American Junkie Saturday night.....

    ReplyDelete