March 30, 2010

iPhone Repair

OK so i didn't make a video like i said i would because i started replacing the screen at my apartment then had to take my roommate to work so i did the rest at a friends apartment, but it turns out i ordered the wrong screen apparently i ordered the 3GS replacement but i own a 3G. From what i can tell the only difference is the damn plug for the motherboard... So i ordered the right replacement and i am expecting it to be here before the end of the week.

Ill post a small video below for the hell of it and so everyone can see what is left of my old screen, and if i can ill try to make a video once i get the right screen to demonstrate the process for swapping them out...


EDIT: And for the record i was in the middle of putting away all those socks when i decided i needed to do an update so my floor is not usually that messy... although my desk usually looks a bit worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment